Thursday, January 31, 2008

I am going to try to start hanging out with people who produce purer emotions. I don't like people who produce unequal emotions, like lying or jealousy or other crap. I also love logic and truth. We folk should be a perfect bridge between emotion/amperage and truth.

Please don't produce bad emotions. It is like pushing on my eye.

Also, I have found that I can use this to triangulate the best emotion to produce at a time, but I like it to be true. I want to discuss things with someone perfectly, to not require to communicate by emotions, which are not often correct. Sometimes individuals can be hijacked by brainwashing or social pressures that do not reflect their true feelings or belief.

What value is this thanks, though? So many spirits want a payment of emotional response. I want community and co-sustainability.

I want to find some beautiful woman who will produce wellsprings of sexy and normal awesomeness in me, and also produce excellent pure emotion all the time, and be intelligent and aware with me.

Make this happen.

No comments: