Sunday, January 27, 2008

I am looking for some 0-14. I desire community, but not with satan or god. They are horrific parasites. I am working at #16 right now, it seems, an intentional review. 14>16 is now the way. intentional justice is on the table. what does it mean?

crushing things that need to be corrected on purpose? what is the 17<18? intentional equality, infinity? I should encompass infinity and be part of only what i want and have lots of good intentional data that is effective.

What is the goal here? To have what I want, communicate that accurately to others, and to use it to advance the state of the world that we share, while having it personally in my world. These are numerous variables up to 12 that are good, with freedom of choice and intentional sustainability and permanence on top of them. After that comes additional dreams, intentional review at the library, the discovery of justice, the discovery of intentional equality, intentional knowledge, knowing everything.

Not needing anyone, but having their good company, and not having bad. How can this be accomplished withput being PZ > Z?

Something is not as exciting as it used to be.

No comments: