Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The 10 horns represent 10 kings who have not yet been crowned. These may be 10 candidates for presidency.

They are of one mind and will give their authority to the beast, which is the GOP/DEM. Ron Paul, though. Would he?

They will fight with the lamb, but he will conquer them, for he is Lord of Lords and king of kings, and those with him are called, chosen, and faithful.

Then he said to me, the waters that you saw where the harlot lives represent huge numbers of people tongues and nations. [They are the great middle class, and world citizenry with $ in general.]

The 10 horns that you saw will hate the harlot, the middle class. They will [fiscally and maybe more] leave her desolate and naked, they will eat her flesh and consumer her with fire...

[I've got a big big 6>7 in my brain. I've been thinking of money and forex and fear trading for a few hours or so. It has weakened my powers. I must immediately do anything I want. I have P>Z. Or P>Y. I want Z to always be greater than anything else. Perhaps it is a -p on my 9. It probably is. Z>-P. Yes. That changed things. I have another in the back on the left. Bogus. It's an M, or something, Z>M.]

I'm napping.

No comments: