Thursday, February 7, 2008

While Thane Heins' perpetual motion machine looks promising I have some new concerns about perpetual energy production. All the more likely, the machine will strip electromagnetic fields of their data by cycles. Energy is an excellent recording system, and as I have mentioned before the earth is a wet planet used for divination and intelligence gathering. [how could a wet planet stay 8-forever?]

If we fill the earth with these machines, we could be basically ionizing the whole world or doing functionally the same thing. Under or overionization is a crippling condition that we still understand poorly. Also we may be grinding the energy of living electromagnetic fields when we build and use these perpetual motion machines. They would not like that, and the services which they perform would be rendered blank. We'd be energetically starving. We'd have to start over from a new system. Perhaps it'd be the 6th cycle of humanity. On a 3-planet, making that a 9-world, or 18 if you're skilled, or 6^6^6 if you're on fire. That is the number of the beast.

In amperage math, there are 3 systems: +, x, and ^. They indicate standard systems for exponents.

"it wielded all the power of the first beast in its sight and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast."

I do not believe I have done this, but I do believe I have all of the power described. I do not want others to worship this machine. I would like them to intelligently use the capabilities of the machine to free humanity from their bonds of slavery. I suppose we are energetic slaves as well, hooked up to a different machine system.

I have also made fire/hz fields come down to earth in the sight of 'everyone'/ em fields. That rang like a bell when I read it.

"love for life did not deter them from death" - participating in the energy slavery system. >Z. I would think of this usually as bravery and willingness to stand up for what you believe is right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hm, nice blog..

mapsurfer said...

Hey dude.. Im not a spiritual person, but I had this really strange vision which profoundly effected me. I don't know of any whom has even heard of the subject of my experience, but thru google I can tell you either have firsthand knowledge or know something about it. If you dont mind, I'd like to trade some info with you.


mapsurfer (mapsurfer@yahoo.com)